Save Communications and Auto Workers
Do you think that the massive cuts are only for certain targeted workers, or do you realize that they're after all of us, a few at a time?
Stand with Communications Workers:
- Rally Friday, April 24, 8 AM
- Dallas Arboretum, 8525 Garland Rd in Dallas
- Extra Parking and shuttles at Lakeside Baptist, 9150 Garland Rd
Stand with the Auto Workers -- Contact President Obama:
- "Don't close the auto plants"
- Make the point that auto plants could make more efficient cars, mass transit, bullet trains, or other needed products
- Post your message now at www.whitehouse.gov/contact/
Pressure Congress for the Employee Free Choice Act:
Unless American workers are allowed once again to organize, we will not have the power to enact positive legislation!
- Don't believe the commercial media -- get the straight story!
- Call or write your political leaders
- Ask for a speaker at your group's next meeting
- Attend the meeting at 6 PM on April 30 in Room 106 Selecman Hall, Theology Department, SMU